The Cheshire disability squad plays in Hardball D40 and Incrediball Super 9s national championships.
- Physical Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Hearing Impairment
- Formed in 2000 in conjunction with Cheshire Cricket Board
- National Incrediball League 2000 – 2005
- Reached finals in 2005 at Southampton Ageas Bowl - Incrediball runners up
- Two Cheshire players represented England MLDs first ever tour to South Africa and also in England in 2007
- Entered first season Hardball 2006
- Two Teams entered for first time in County Championship hardball and softball
- Won First Incrediball Title in 2007
- Won Hardball County Championship 3 years running in 2008, 2009, 2010
- A 3rd Player went on to represent England MLD in Australia in 2009 and is now the Current Captain
- Runners up in hardball in 2011
- 2012 saw 3 Cheshire Players represent England PD squad in their first ever tour to Dubai to play Pakistan.
- Nine players from Cheshire have represented England and England Lions at MLD and PD LEVEL
- New structure in 2013 to standardise disability cricket
- Continuing development of Hardball cricket in Cheshire 2012 – 2015
- A 4th Cheshire player went on to represent England MLD in series in Cheshire in 2017
- 3 players currently (2021) in England set up
- League structure reformed 2015 – 2020
- Squad went back to just Incrediball team for 2019 season due to falling numbers - young and experience players throughout the restructure
- The introduction of Hearing Impairment players into ECB disability leagues from 2021
- Hardball and Super9s Incrediball team entered for 2021 ECB National Championships.