Safeguarding Reporting Concerns

What to do if you have a concern:
The Cheshire Cricket Board ensures all suspicions, concerns and allegations are taken seriously and dealt with swiftly and appropriately. We ensure access to confidential information relating to children and adult safeguarding matters, is restricted to those who need to know, in order to safeguard them. This would include the County and Club Safeguarding Officer and appropriate external authorities, such as the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO), as specified within the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) safeguarding procedures.

There are a number of ways to report a concern:
-To your Club or County Safeguarding Officer
-To the ECB directly by calling 020 7432 1200 and asking for a member of the Safeguarding Team or by emailing
-The NSPCC 24-hour helpline (if you cannot contact the above) 0808 800 5000
-To the relevant local authority (see below contact details)
If it is an emergency and someone is at immediate risk, then call the Police using 999 or 101

Scroll to Top