Cheshire Cricket Board Ltd – Treasurer
The Board seeks a Treasurer to oversee its finances. A check and challenge role rather than a hands on day to day operational role. The Treasurer is a Director of the Board and a member of the Board’s Management Group. Approx 5 hours a week - £3000 p.a.
Starting date to be agreed
Please express interest and relevant details by email to the Board Secretary by 6 June.
The primary role of treasurer is to check, challenge and confirm the financial activities of the Board.
- Oversee the accounting and financial activities of the Board.
- Check and confirm bank payments and receipts. Challenge as needed.
- Contact banks as needed regarding the Board’s current, savings and investment and accounts.
- Arrange Annual Board’s Accounts in liaison with the Board’s Reporting Accountant.
- Arrange Board’s annual insurance cover.
- Establish good working relationship with the Board’s Business Support Officer.
- Member of the Management Group.
- Attend and report at Board Meetings (4 a year), AGM and Management Group Meetings (usually more than 4 a year).
- Ongoing contact with other Officers re Board and ECB financial issues, and with Treasurers of Constituent Members.
- Liaise with local HM Inspector of Taxes as required.